BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, June 15, 2009

My Weekend!

Well, on Saturday I had to wait all day to see my best friend in the world. I haven't seen him in like 2 or 3 weeks! It killed me to have to wait that long. When he finally got to the party I gave him a huge hug. I did not want to let go! But everyone was around and i didn't want to make a scene. Especially with Hannah sitting right there! She wants me and Derek to date so bad! My party was great. I got great gifts from all my friends. Derek an i had so much fun together too! I have to say it was the best day ever. He got me a gift card for my favorite store! Aeropostale! YES!!! hahaha! The funniest part was that he put on my 6 inch heels and started walking! I got a video of that! Pretty fricken hilarious if you ask me! When he had to leave i practically died! I gave him a huge hug... Then the girls who stayed the night made the night wild! We kept daring Heather Strzalka to do stuff. In all, she licked a toilet seat, drank a shot of goat milk, prank called 3 people, and something else that she would not like me to mention. It was so hilarious! Her new names are Skippy/ Ms. Cameltoe'. Bri's is Rosearita. Hannah's is Captain Crunch. Mikenzie's is Ragu. And mine is El Pato! It was hilarious! We finally went to bed around 4. The next day we ate biscuits and gravy for breakfast. Yummmmmmmmmm! Everyone left around 1. Then i was talking to Derek last night and asked him what he wanted to be when he grew up. Guess what? he wants to be a firefighter! I totally support that! My dad is a firefighter, and i used that as an excuse for derek to come over more often:) He wants to go to U of A.... Honestly, i REALYY want to get into Dartmouth. It's good to dream right?? Today i went and helped my sister babysit. Then i just got back from the nail salon with bri. Its really hard for me to type with these. Haha. Well that was my fantabulous weekend:)

1 comments:

Brianna Harmon said...

you forgot the deer head!