BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, July 9, 2009

Crazy Stuff

Last night I got in a huge fight with my best friend, Derek. He told me to stop texting him and such. I have never cried so hard in my life. He called me a spoiled brat. I didn't even know who to talk to. Mikenzie is in New Mexico and Bri is the last person i wanted to talk to. I actually considered getting a hold of my ex cause we had just recently made up. But, I didn't want to seem awkward and go to him with my problems. Psh, yeah right. I bawled myself to sleep. I just wanted Mikenzie to be there with me. But she wasn't. My poor dog was woken up several times. When I woke up this morning around 10:30, I got on Myspace. Right after I signed into Yahoo, my ex signed in. I was debating on whether to message him or not. I'm glad I did. I told him that I was so upset last night that I considered texting him. He asked if that was a bad thing. I wasn't sure. Haha. So I told him about it. He gave me great advice. I'm really thankful I told him. He has changed for the better. Our conversation wasn't over so he gave me his number. And then i remembered something that Mikenzie told me something he told her a long time ago. She told me that he called her real late one night and told her I had way wide feet but my big toe was cute?! I cracked up soooooo hard! I HAD to ask him about it. He said,"i never told her that she is crzy" Haha. I'm so glad me and him are okay now. I think he's being too nice to me. After all the horrible things I've done to him....

0 comments: