BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, July 5, 2009

Fourth of July Weekend...

Well, on July 3rd my family went up tp Showlow. That consisted of Mom, Dad, Dotti, Stephanie, Chris, Daniel, Caleb, Steve, Tim, Chad, and I. Then the dogs, Rue, Jill, Bogie, Tug, Sugar, Poco, and Mo. Plus, the goats, P1, P2, and Coffeebean. And the 6 cows. I drove up with Stephanie. When we got there, we had to wait for mom and dad. Then Chris, Dan, and Dotti along with Steve, Tim, and his friend Chad. Oh my god. Chad was sooooo annoying. Like, you have no idea. He had a wise comment for everything that was said... He got annoying. I finally just threw a punch. He's lucky that he knows how to protect his balls. Muahaha:) He just made that day drag on and on. Finally he just quit talking all together. Then after the campfire, I went to bed. Rue sleeps with me. She was perfectly fine, then she efn puked on my bed! DISCUSTING! So i had to grab a new comforter. About an hour later she puked again! I'm like, WHAT THE HELL!? So I grabbed another blanket. She started gagging and I'm like, Ohhhhh No! and I threw her off my bed. I finally got to bed, and woke up at 7:30... Ugh. The second day we had a reeaaalllyy good breakfast:) yummmm. We chopped wood, and cleared space for a fence. We put up an electric fence around our fruit trees. That took up most of our time. Chad got on my nerves AGAIN! Ughh. We started a campfire and I went to bed early. Rue didn't sleep with me. yeah right. Like i was gonna let that happen. Today i woke up at 6:30 and got in the car and left with my sister. I fell asleep and I woke up when we pulled over. I said, What are we doing. She said, I got pulled over. I looked behind me and there he was. In his little cop car. He told us we were going 86 MPH! 21 miles over speed limit. Criminal speed. Luckily, he was a nice police officer. He put us at 75 and she has to go to driving school. When we i got to stephanie's house i watched So You Think You Can Dance:) I'm getting ready to leave after Stephanie takes a shower. Were gonna go to the car wash and then Jamba Juice or something. Whatever:)

0 comments: