BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, July 9, 2009

Freshmann!

Dude, I wanna scream my head off. Dude, the dumb school put me in Art?! Wtf? I can't even draw a straight. Why would I sign up for Art? I signed up for photography! Art wasn't even an alternate. I'm so pissed! >:-[ I got Dance both semesters. Thats why I did sign up for. And student aide for Ms. Martinez... Hmmm. I don't even know how I'm gonna handle that. I wish that I got Cook:( I miss him. I want school to start already! Freshmann! Whoo! It's my last year of this dumb place. I will miss some things. I don't even know what highschool that I want to go to. I might go to Red Mountain with Bri... I wanna go there but its so complicated. All my friends are going to Skyline. I don't even know what college I wanna go to!

0 comments: